Thursday 12 May 2011

Cats I have met on my Travels

Granada Cat
Couldn't wait to run away as demonstrated by the picture,
was singularly unimpressed with strange tourist trying to engage in cat conversation...


Alhambra Cat
Also displayed signs of human annoyance but did slow down enough for me to walk a few steps behind.
Cat worship was allowed in small doses...


Albaicin Cat
Remarkable friendly, stopping by for a quick pet.
Ended abruptly when it was discovered I didn't carry food with me.


Lorca Cat
Used intimidation tactics until I left...
So far Cats 4 / tourist travels 0.


Montmartre Cemetery Cats
Yes, there is a pattern beginning to appear,
Cats heading in the opposite direction to me...



Doing a good job of ignoring me cat!


What are you looking at Cat?


Get the hell outa here Cat!


So I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment